You've asked for it and now it's here. A new teaching video by Alexander Master Artist Tom Anderson, instructor of our Master Class. Join Tom as he takes you through eighteen lessons in this one hour and fifty-two-minute video. Using only the colors of Yellow, Red, and Blue, Tom teaches you how to mix paint like a master while creating this quaint Christmas cottage.
Tom's calm, reassuring teaching style will have your friends and family complimenting you on your artistic abilities as you create next year's Christmas card.
We offer the video on a two-set of DVDs. We also include:
- Reference Photo
- GRID Photo - for resizing the painting
- Cottage template - you will receive an email with a link to download the file.
Paint and Materials required:
Alexander Oil Colors:
- Cadmium Yellow
- Alizarin Crimson
- Phthalo Blue
- Alexander Magic White™
- Alexander Magic Clear™
- Alexander 1" Foliage Brush
- Alexander Large Fan Brush
- Alexander Large Sable Brush
- Alexander #6 Round Brush
- Alexander Script Liner Brush
- Alexander Palette Knife
- 16" X 20" Medium Grade Canvas
We've created special discounted prices on paint, medium, and brushes for this project.